Tuesday, January 6, 2009

WAR

okay so I got good news and bad news. Good news is that I'm still breathing which means I haven't given up on fighting this war, bad news is I lost two battles, one I didn't even know I was fighting. The first battle (one I knew about) is the battle with depression...I let my guard down and it got me again which is why I wasn't here for awhile because I was depressed and didn't even feel like getting on my laptop. The second battle is one with my own temper & actions, one I didn't realize I was fighting until this book I read recently (sounds strange but true) because of events that have happened in my past (things that are done and over with) I'm growing angry with a specif gender over the littlest and stupidest things. Now that I realize this in myself and why it is happening I'm going to do better at controlling my anger and actions toward those people.


~Nina

P.S. for those who still haven't gotten it the 'war' I'm referring to is one with myself that goes on in my head every second.

2 comments:

Xinaed said...

Nin's, I love you, you know this. Since we first 'met' in '06, I've tried to always be there for you in any way possible. I consider you like a little sister, and I'm here for you to talk to whenever you need to, about whatever. Just start talking, and don't stop until you've said everything and anything on your mind.

Zaolan said...

I know I haven't known you long, but You can always talk to me :) I'm a really good listener, and I do try to help when I can.