Friday, January 16, 2009

College Part 2

Ok so dad couldn't get anyone on the phone in time so it looks like I'm going to be taking a semester off, which is actually fine with me. With all the stuff that went on at the end of last year and beginning of this year and actually even many years before that (I've developed a lot of issues over the years & am finally starting to really work on 'em) I need some time to think about things & sort out my feelings. I mean I get to sit back & listen to my friends all tell me how far along they are in college & how they all know what they want to major in and I get to listen to people tell what fields/majors I should look into or even what classes I should take. When in reality I don't even know if I really want to attend college. Don't get me wrong I am going to attend college and get a degree in something because I know it will help me later in life when going after the big jobs and the big money because by having a degree I'll be showing my future employers (whomever they may be) that I am willing to work.

~Nina

2 comments:

Zaolan said...

All I can say is, I hope this time off will help.

Xinaed said...

I actually think the time off will help, and that you will benefit from it. It will give you the free time when you aren't working, to work on yourself, and to heal those wounds that have been cut so deep with in you. Kash and I are here to talk to, whenever you need it. <3