Tuesday, December 23, 2008
The sprained knee story
So while at register 1 at Wal-Mart (I is a cashier) I had stacked like 3 or 4 of those hand-held baskets next to my reg out of the way of any customers. At about 7:55pm CST on Dec 19, 2008 When I was checking a lady out I went to put her things in her buggy and proceeded to trip over those previously mentioned baskets. My knee went one direction, hitting the carousal (thingy holding bags), while the rest of my leg went the other direction. I filled out an accident repport (how I remember the time) clocked out & had dad pick me up & take me home. The next morning after I got up (sis had her b-day sleepover/party night of 19 so it went well into morning of 20) when I still couldn't put any weight on the leg my parents took me to ER where I was asked about 5 times what happened. Dad getting sick of hearing the story about the 5th time decided to first tell people I was chasing down a purse snatcher, but because that seemed like it could really happen he changed the story to "She wrestled a little girl from the jaws of a hungry grizzly bear in the middle of Wal-Mart." Now the doctor's reply didn't exactly strengthen my faith in doctors. He turned to me with a slightly shocked expression on his face and said "Really?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Wow..doctors are just...yeah.
*chuckles* that's just.. wow..
Post a Comment