First I guess I should explain that MOH stand for Maid of Honor. My best friend (outside of the computer) is getting married December 19, 2009 and has decided to make me her MOH. Which is fine with me now, I've come to terms with the fact that it is highly probable that I will be attending the wedding either without a date at all, or with my dad as my date (it has been _done before it has also been done with my brother as my date, but he is out of the question at the moment) it all really depends on what the invite says on who all is invited. Knowing her she'll invite my whole family or maybe just me & my parents. IDK, but that isn't really what this whole blog started out as being about. Mainly it is just me ranting about the fact that I'm the MOH which means not only should I be at the bridal shower, but should be the one throwing it, but no. When I brought up the shower to my friend she told me that her friends up at ___ (the college she attends) are already throwing her one and not only am I not invited (though she didn't come right out and say that she also didn't invite me though I guess it is a moot point because I don't have a way to really get up there or know when it is) but she doesn't want me to throw her one. (Which I guess I also understand because who wants 2 bridal showers especially since to be honest she doesn't even really want one bridal shower)
So mainly this particlur blog is about me getting my feelings out and down so I can move on to the next thing, especially since the majority of things mentioned in the blog are things I can do nothing about except accept it.
~Nina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
So why are you MOH if you can't perform the normal MOH duties?? :/ That sucks. Boo.
Post a Comment