Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Non-related sister

Okay so yesterday my step-dad's oldest daughter came to visit (and her fiance), in fact she still here so this won't be long and the other blog I want to type will have to wait until later....if I can remember. Anyways I was all prepared to not like her because I felt (and still slightly feel) like she took my place because I can no longer honestly call myself his oldest child. But I do like her, she's nice & we have already teamed up against dad to get what we want from him, it is why he is cooking waffles & bacon right now. She also likes to talk & share stories & listen to stories & she has some pretty funny stories. Well now my food is ready & I'm hungry so I'll get on later, if possible, and blog that other blog I want to blog if I can remember what I want to say then.

~Nina

2 comments:

Xinaed said...

Okay, and despite you're not 'the' oldest, you are still an older sister, older sibling. You live with your younger siblings, so yep. I'm glad to know you're getting along. No need to have more troubles with family. *hugs* It'll be okays.

I'll remind you bout the 'blog' you want to write about when I see/talk to you.

Zaolan said...

I really don't have alot of words to say to this other than, just to keep your head up hon. :/ I'm here to talk if you ever need.