Saturday, January 24, 2009

Scared

Ok so I'll admit I shouldn't know this thing about my sis that scares me because I found out by reading something she wrote in a spiral that she left open......on her dresser in her room. Doesn't change the fact that what I learned scares me. I guess I should also mention that if it means learning things like what I learned I'd do it again in a heart beat.

Here is what I learned:

My 14 year old sister (just turned 14 Dec 22) has gotten into the habit of going to the bathroom and making herself throw up after she eats. To a point where the other day she didn't even have to force herself to get sick. Thankfully she also told my mom that very same day because it scared her a bit that she didn't have to make herself sick.

Am I scared? Yea, both of my siblings have gotten into habits that could kill them
Am I angry? Of course, the whole them basically killing themselves thing
Am I worried? Duh, again with the death & about my mom...she was already asking me & beginning to think of herself as a failure as a parent when my bro thing came up, & now this.

Here is what I suspect:

I also suspect that my lil sis (same one) is cutting herself....I know for a fact that she did it once cause mom caught her & I think she still doing it, but I have no proof.


~Nina

No comments: