Friday, January 16, 2009

College

Okay so I don't know exactly where to start on this one. I guess I'll start with today. Today is the last day of registration for classes at the university I attend and I haven't registered yet so of course I went to register today. Only to find that there is a hold on my account saying I have to meet with an adviser. I don't have time to meet with anyone today in fact I should probably be getting off-line & getting ready for work right now.

The questions I have include, "Will I have to reapply for college in the fall if I don't attend this semester?" and "How to explain this to my parents?" Both important questions. Well actually I just called my dad & told him. He is going to make some phone calls to people he knows & try to get the hold taken off so maybe I won't have to worry about any of this. *notices time* or maybe I will. And maybe this time I'll learn my lesson about procrastinating.

~Nina

4 comments:

Futureman said...

Hi! My name is Angel and I'm from Mexico. I'm in English classes and I'm practicing language because I want to talk with English persons. I read your blog and I think that is very interesting. Saludos!

Futureman said...

Hi! I'm Angel, I'm from Mexico. Beatiful blog. I'm studing English language. Saludos!

Xinaed said...

Oy, why was there a hold on your account, or whatever it was? Jeesh, you work so hard to even be able to go to college, then you can't even go when you 'can' go. >.< I'm sorry :/

Hopefully it all gets straightened out, keep me updated.

-Khai

Zaolan said...

I hope everything works out about this love. I don't know much about it, so, good luck with it. Maybe your Dad can do what he said he would try to do.

&; Kash