Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Gar....WHY?

did I promise my mom that I wouldn't tell everyone exactly what the problem is with my brother? While I work the other day I got stuck at a certain reg that made me think about some things & I wrote down a lot of it on a long piece of receipt paper with the full intent of posting it here when I got on again. Well going through it I realized I can't put any of it down because it would mean I broke my promise to my mom and I've done the best I could my whole life to not break my promises (due to issues I have with bio father.) I can't even post here why I'm afraid for him.

2 comments:

Xinaed said...

I'm sorry hun. If only I had the galls to now rant about -why- I hate my brother. Or my father for that matter. But, I don't, so I bitch about it, and sing it to the mountain, just what I think of them.

Why not, they do the same about me?

Zaolan said...

All I can say is, I'm sorry hon. :/