Saturday, August 29, 2009

IDK

Not only did I have this whole blog planned out but I emailed it to myself so I could just copy and paste it. I'm not sure I can explain very well why I'm not just going ahead and copying and pasting it and I'm not sure I really want to try. All I'm going to say is that there is way tooo much crap going on and I'm not sure I'll really be able to take much more. I will keep the email I sent myself and when & if I can manage to sort it all out in my own head I'll blog it. But until then I guess IDK. I don't even know what I'm trying to say, let alone if it is coming across the way I want it to cause, well like I said a couple times now and titled this thing I just don't know.


~Nina

1 comment:

Xinaed said...

:/ Well, sometimes, blogging is for the one blogging, no one else. So, you probably had a lot to say, and vent, but it wasn't really something you needed to get out there for everyone else to read.