Ok so the first part of this will be the e-mail I'd sent myself. While I'm still not sure I've worked it all out in my head some of the problems have worked themselves out (though first new ones were added) others have not & the second part will be the new problems that have come along and how some of the old ones worked out.
There is so much crap going on and the worst part of it all is that there is nothing I can do. First I learn people are basically trying to get me fired or get me to quit. Then I learn my grandfather has cancer & that the bit they found possibly spread from else where in his body & that his body can't with stand chemo if that ends up being the case. My manager won't tell me if he'll give me the time off at Christmas to spend it with my grandfather & the rest of the family going out to him. In fact my manager won't even really look at me. My brother, who graduated from rehab a couple of weeks ago, is asking me for 'gas' money when I know my parents just filled his tank. I recently learned that 2 of my best friends, who are more like family to me than even my own family @ times, might have to lose contact with me indefinitely (aka unknown when I'd be able to contact them again) but if it means they'll be safe & together how can I ask them not to (yes I'll admit that a small part of me wants to ask them to not break contact because I will miss them but at least I'll know they'd be safe & I know they'll always be together & there for each other and that's all that really matters. Besides I truly believe if it comes to that that as soon as they can they'll contact me again.) & to top it all off tonight I've unknowingly helped my parents discover that my 18 year old bother (yes same one mentioned earlier) has been stealing from them. Like I said when it rains it pours. & I know I shouldn't say this cause I'll probably just end up jinking myself but I have to ask.....What else could possibly go wrong?
(I knew I'd be jinking myself) my sister just confessed she found a pill in brothers room that doesn't match any pill in our medicine cabinet & because she just left it there no one can know what it is/was & because she is Chelsea no one can even be sure if it really was a pill or just something else she saw. Though the current theory from parents is that since not enough $ is disappearing for him to be doing drugs they think he is just drinking alcohol (like I said he's only 18) and smoking cigarettes, like that isn't just as bad. I don't know how much more I can take of this crap. (e-mailed to self on Aug 29, 2009 around 10pm CST)
Sunday morning (the next day) my dad was put into the hospital because of his kidneys. Turns out he has/had kidney stones that were/are too large to pass. On Monday he had surgery on one side & had a stint (no idea) put in then came home that night (still needs to have it on other & to get stint removed.) Today I got a phone call from the commisary (grocery store on military bases) wanting to know if I still wanted to work there (yes) and if I'd be interested in part time since they have no full time openings (again yes) and because both the answers were yes my job application to them is going on their short list of those to consider for the opening(s) they have & if I get a job there not only will the pay be better & I'll get federal holidays off but it should solve my problems with my current job.
~Nina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Everything happens for a reason. I believe that. Even with everything going on with khai and i here. I hope that you get the job at the grocery, that would be nice. If you did, what would you be doing exactly? I don't really know the whole story about your brother, but I hope he'll come around and stop doing what he's doing. And I hope your dad and gpa will be okay. I understand the whole cancer ordeal probably more than some would. Been through it. Has he treated radiation? Or would that be too harsh on his system like chemo? Since radiotherapy isnt as harsh. I'm sure if they could do it though, they would've brought that up as an option :/ Either way, just know that you can always talk to me, some way or how.
Post a Comment