Sunday, August 23, 2009

Learning All the Time

I don't know how well I'll be able to get this out my brain is basically falling asleep on me as I type. I've recently figured something else out about myself that I think I always knew on some level. Something that I find kind of odd and yet I like it. Some how I am always able to relate to others on some level. It is probably why I can easily see both sides of an argument when given the right information and can see why some people (I can't seem to see why selfish people do what they do, but then again I guess seeing as they are selfish is reason enough for them) do what they do. The really odd thing is that not only can I relate to real people on some level but I can relate to fictional people as well. In the books I read I can always relate to & understand at least one character, but usually more than one. And of course like most of my blogs this leads to more questions I have for myself....Why can I do this? & What am I supposed to do with it? In other words how am I supposed to use it? & is there a chance I might abuse it? Brain is out cause questions are getting a little confusing even to myself.


~Nina

No comments: