Tuesday, August 18, 2009

College...Online (student orientation)

I just finished completely my online Student Orientation class, which is made up of only 5 quizzes and yes actually counts towards my overall GPA and gives me 1 credit, and I actually had fun doing it and was excited over my grades. Which I haven't been for a long time, but that is a long grudge & another story for another time.....maybe. Anyways...& yes I know this is gonna be a short blog. My grades:

Quiz 1 = 100

Quiz 2 = 80 (I got a little impatient and just guessed 1 question)

Quiz 3 = 100

Quiz 4 = 100

Quiz 5 = 100

Which gave me an overall score of 480 out of 500 meaning I got 96% correct. For those that don't understand that it means I made a 96 which means I made an A.


~Nina

1 comment:

Zaolan said...

i'm glad you're enjoying the class stuff. :)