Why does there never seem to be enough of it anymore?
So I finally found the time and desire to get on-line...though that might have had something to do with the fact that I had to get online today to take a test for my on-line class or I'd risk getting a zero for it.
Anyways this means that I've finally got caught up on all the blogs I've subscribed to and so now it is time to catch those that read mine up on my life. The only question being where to begin...
I recently just finished read a book called The Shack and I thought it was amazing and I would say more but I wrote a letter to someone *coughkaicough* and want to give that person *coughkaicough* a cahnce to receive and read the letter before I post my thoughts about it here for everyone to see.
I've also finally told my parents that I don't like the counselor they had me seeing & would like to see someone else. Part of it was I wasn't completely comfortable with the fact that he was..well...male. And the other part was that he was to popular & busy. I'm at that point where I need to see someone on a more regular basis...whether it be once a week, once every two weeks, or even once a month.
Well I'm getting ready to see the movie Monsters VS. Aliens in 3D with my mom and lil sis. I'll try to get on later tonight but might not be able to because I have to work tomorrow from 9:30 am - 6 pm CST. Which means I'll probably be able to get on tomorrow night & I can get on Sundy cause I'm off then as well.
~Nina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Yay for letters! Lol, enjoy the movie. I doubt I'll be online when you get back.
Kash and I fell asleep around 4pm yesterday afternoon, and woke up at 1am this morning, by accident. Went to take a nap, and slept all day. :/
So we've been up since 1am, and are both damn near passed out as it is. Hopefully we'll be on at the same time tomorrow, and or Sunday, so then we can chat.
Take care, and don't overstress yourself.
Glad to see you around hon. I've missed seeing you. I thought about texting you from online a few days ago, but deterred away from it, because, I didn't know if you could have them without it costing you anything. I'm glad you enjoyed the book though.
&; Kash
Post a Comment