Oh where to start on this rant that I'm going to get into. I think I'll just start at the beginning.
Well technically it all begins on March 19th when my 'friends' came over. One, Brandy, was staying the night. The other, Kathy, opted to sleep in her own bed in her own house and then met back up with us the next morning before leaving for Dallas. I already told you in the previous blog about Kathy and what happened with her. Well Brandy and I stayed up until almost 2 or 3 am. In fact I fully believe that the only reason she finally went to bed is because while she was in the bathroom I went to bed. I had to get up at 8 am (brandy got up around 8:30am) to get ready for a hair appointment I had at 9 am after I got back home from my appointment we left for Dallas. My parents & sis in one car. Brandy (in the passenger seat where she slept) & I in another car following them & Kathy in her own car following me (she goes to school down there). Like I said Brandy slept basically the whole way going down which means by this time she has officially had more sleep than me (actually she had more sleep than me before we even began the trip.)
Once there at the Grapevine Mills Mall we have a pretty good time. The only thing I object to is that we had to stop at every single store that sold formal wear because Brandy is getting married in Dec & Kathy likes dresses & is also a made of honor for someone else's wedding & still needs to pick out her dress for it.
Originally the plan was for Brandy & I to follow my parents to the one stop I knew how to get home from, but no....Kathy led us all to believe that she knew how to get to Denton from the mall and since I knew how to get home from Denton we were just going to follow her. I'm sure you all know where this is going.....you guessed it, she didn't know how to get there. She had us leave the mall going the wrong direction so we ended up going through the toll both at the airport so we could turn around. Thankfully the lady at the both was kind & understanding & let us in for free so we could turn around....sadly the lady at the exit one wasn't the same & we had to pay going out. Finally we are going the right direction...did I mention that I was once again driving? and what was Brandy doing? sleeping.
After we hit Denton & split up I am so tired that it is taking everything I have just to stay awake. If I was by myself I would be blasting my music & cold air to keep me awake, but since I wasn't I tried to be considerate and didn't blast the music...I just blasted the air condition. Of course she has to wake up enough to turn it down everytime I turned it up until I just gave up & prayed I wouldn't dose off to the point where we had a reck....because yes I did daze out occasionally only to come back & find we'd drifted slightly to one side or the other. Finally around 8pm I drop her off at her house and go home and nap becuase she was late for her other party in Burk and so left her stuff at my house....which she came to get just after midnight.
She blamed me & parents for her being late saying "you guys could have planned this better." We did have it all planned....what we didn't count on was once getting to the mall Brandy would tell us she needed to be home by 7pm at the latest so she can make it to her great aunt, or aunt, or grandma's b-day celebration. We also didn't count on Kathy telling us she knew what she was doing when she didn't....nor did we (me, brandy, & kathy) calculate in the actual amount of time it would take to get through the traffic, bumper-to-bumper traffic, which made what should have been a 2 hour drive into just over 3 hours.
Okay I think I got that rant out of the way now.
~Nina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Boo, yeah. I hate people like that.. like seriously. That's messed up. :/ You would have done better to just hang out with the fam, instead of them two, plus the fam. :(
I'm sorry they were brats. Time for new friends? Hmm.
Post a Comment