of pure torture is coming up. The week of March 7-14 both of my parents are not only going out of town but out of state...which means I'm stuck with a 17 year old boy and a 14 year old girl all week long. While they have school. So I have to make sure they get to school. Which under normal circumstances it wouldn't be that much of a problem, but the issues with my brother lately, that only a few of you know about, make things a little iffy....he's been doing good lately but what if that changes once my parents are out of town to a point where they can't just easily turn around and come back and it's kind of scary. Especially since the only thing I can do is sit back and hope for the best while I worry about the worst.
~Nina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'm sorry hon. All I can really say is that if you need someone to talk to you know where I am. Hell, if you can, and can afford it, you could always call khai or myself if you needed it. You'll make it.
&; Kash
Oh noes.. I'm sorry. Good luck hun. <3
Post a Comment