Thankfully everyone survived the week with little to no scrapes and I did a good job of getting my room clean enough to avoid the room tax that my parents came up with. I guess I don't really have much else to say this time. I'm probably too excited about March 19, 20, 21, & 25. The 19th my friend (maybe friends) are spending the night. The 20th we are all going to the Grapevine Mills Mall to celebrate my 20th birthday cause I want to eat that volcano cake thingy @ the Rain Forest Cafe. I'll also be getting money to shop. March 21 because the Twilight dvd is to be delivered to my house via mail. & March 25 because that is the day I turn 20 years old. I love the end of March this year.
~Nina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Happy early bday love :)
I remember when I turned 20...five years ago. :P
Glad things went smoothly. :) I want pics if possible of the volcano cake O.O
I think the food at the RFC suck, but it's been a couple years since I ate there..things might have changed since then. Enjoy!
Miss talking to ya, but since we deleted plurk.. I barely hear from ya.
lol..that funny you mention the plurk thingy cause I finally realized today that you guys deleted it and without you guys there I wasn't doing much talking so I deleted mine as well.
I miss talking to you as well, but you have my e-mail, YIM, blog, address, neopets, & I think once I gave you my cell phone, but not sure if you still have that.
I'm kind of bad at starting conversations (especially ones that are face-to-face or close to it) cause I'm always afraid I'll be interrupting something important & make the other person mad at me. I got enough blood (well tech step-blood) relatives mad at me to want anymore.
I know it is a stupid fear & I'm working on it, but I don't have it beat yet.
Post a Comment