Friday, September 25, 2009

Will I ever Learn?

Once again I've stuck my big, fat nose where it doesn't belong. One didn't want me to say anything & yet I did it anyways & of course what I said seems to have made the other mad. I all wanted to do was help those I care about. One felt bad for reasons I don't need to say & the other felt bad that the first felt bad.

Ok time to be honest now, yes I got involved in hopes of helping them, but I think a part of it might also be because it mad me a little mad that the problem was what it was. Don't they realize how lucky they are to have found each other? Some of us will never find that special someone, especially those of us who sit and hide from the world in there room.

Now I know that if I actually post this & leave it up that the 2 I'm talking about will eventually read this and this next little message is for them.

Don't you dare feel bad or sorry for me. I made my choices & I have to live with them for the rest of my life. Yes I'm sure if I worked hard enough & long enough at it I can change things, but right now I just don't have the time. Ok honesty time again, I'm still way too much of a chicken to step out into the world outside of my room and beyond my computer. Shoot I'm scared enough to the point where I've switched to an online college instead of sticking with the one I was attending...or should I say not attending because, though I'm not sure why, my fear had gotten so bad that I actually stopped even going to classes.

Anyways back to my point. It is my choice & decisions & I made them. Therefore you better not feel bad or sorry about it. Especially since I am actually going to post this and if I find out you are feeling bad or sorry for me then I'll probably never share anything like this again.

~Nina

P.S. that isn't to say I'm saying you can't feel sympthay or anything like that, but feeling sympthay and feeling bad/sorry are 2 totally different things.

No comments: