Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hate

Such a strong & powerful word that everyone uses way to easily in the world. And it is one word I've worked hard on keeping out of my vocab or at least using it as little as possible. Though I'll admit that I'm sure there are times when I used the word and I didn't mean it, but this isn't one of those times.

I hate the fact that people I love are struggling and there is nothing I can do. I hate the fact I had to cancel wizard101 subscriptions. I hate the fact that my job is in question which caused the first two things. I hate the fact that my job has been in question for over a week now and I can't get an answer to the big question "will I be fired?". I hate the fact that my job wouldn't even be in question if I hadn't changed my availability. I hate the fact that I now hate doing something that I had to do for my own health. I hate the fact that my mom bugs me into telling her something that upset me and I don't want to talk about and then turns it into a fricken lecture, because being told everything I'm doing wrong is exactly what I need when I'm upset and under a lot of stress. I hate the fact that I'm letting this stress me out so badly. I hate the fact that I'm letting my parents add more stress because they told me that if I stay on at my current job I get the $25 fee wavered and 15% off all my college classes, like I really have anymore say in wether they fire me or not. I hate the fact that I felt the need/compelled to put this all in a blog. But most of all I hate the fact that I'm griping over stupid things when I know others who have worse and I never or rarely hear them complain.

~Nina

2 comments:

Zaolan said...

everyone complains, it just depends on whether you hear it or not. I haven't blogged lately. Believe me, shit needs to be said but I don't say it. You're fine. I know you hate it. I hate it too. You'll be fine. I'll be fine. Khai will be fine. Everyone in the long run will be fine. No matter what happens. Just because you had to cancel doesn't matter. We understand. Not like we won't be able to get it again soon enough. It's not the end of the world. It's just a game. Yeah, a very cool and entertaining game, but its still all the same. Other people have it worse. Yeah, I'm depressed as all hell, and hate the current situation for you and myself, as well as my husband but you know what? I'm sure there are thousands of people out there that literally havent ate in months. or have nothing to their name. We're fine. You're fine. We still love you.

-Kash

Xinaed said...

Well, Wizard, is just a game. It's not the end of the world that we don't have subscriptions there. It just means we have to find other things to do in our time, in the mean time. I hate the fact, that you are so far away, and having to deal with your mom, whom I've already told you, doesn't seem to be a good support system. She tries, but she goes about it ALL wrong. :/ I hate the fact that I don't have my power cord. But you know what I love? I love the fact that I have Kash, and you in my life. And you know what else? I think that's a fair trade. :)