Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Where am I?

Well right now I am currently huddled in the corner next to my bedroom door crying because I am a wimpy coward who can't even handle her 14 year old sister. I am 20 years old I should be able to handle and deal with this. Even if she is on a rampage yelling at everyone, throwing around accusations. She even broke the bottom half of my door by kicking it repeatedly. I'm shoving my sunburned shoulders and back against the door and wall just so she won't be able to get in my room because unlike myself she knows how to use those stupid little keys to unlock the bedroom doors.

But that isn't the worse of all. I can now hear her crying somewhere else in the house which means she is going to come up with some sob story about how mean my brother & I are being and she is going to complain to mom & dad and of course they are going to believe it and my butt is going to be the one in trouble. The only question being what is the story going to be because that will say how much trouble I'm going to be in which will tell me what kind of punishment I'm going to be given.

Yet I am determined to stay living in this house because I might not ever get anything else in this life that I've dreamed of, but with God as my witness I am going to one day get this house and be able to put a pool in the backyard even if it kills me. My dream involving this house is going to be the one dream I won't let die.


~Nina

1 comment:

Xinaed said...

So.. what happened?

-Aj