ok so I had a pretty fun day yesterday. I needed to get one of my build-a-bears that I had fixed because she had a small hole in her & there was a new one that had recently come out that I wanted to make. Sadly, the closest Build-A-Bear Workshop is about 2 hours away, and while yes I can drive I didn't want to make the trip by myself. So I was able to convince my mom to go with me, who in turn convinced my dad to go as well. My brother heard about the trip and decided to tag-a-long and at the last minute my lil sis and one of her friends tagged-a-long as well. So needless the say the road trip was pretty fun & we all enjoyed ourselves exploring the mall. Well my bio-logical father lives down in that area and when he heard about our trip he said he would meet me at the mall. When he got there he gave me a hug and then we sat down at a table in the food court with my dad (the one who came on the trip with us). Bio-dad & dad had a whole conversation. I tried to have a conversation with bio-dad & all he really did was nod his head (you know the same reaction every kid gives their parents when they aren't really listening to them). Bio-dad then took my iPad from me (literally took it out of my hands when I pulled it out) and started playing Solitaire on it. He then said he had to go, gave me a hug good bye & left. So that part was kinda boring & annoying for me, but hey he gives me money on my b-day & Christmas which is kinda why I put up with crap like that. All in all it was a good day & a good trip & I got what I wanted done. Winter is all repaired & has a new out fit & Starry (I know cheesy name, but I couldn't think of anything else) was born & got a cute outfit herself. Winter is the Winter Wonderland bear & Starry is the Victoria Justice bear.
~Nina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'm glad you had fun at the mall, sucks about John though. That's definitely not right of him to treat you like that but you should be used to it by now, right? Do you know what that convo between your dads was about?
actually yes, yes I do since I was sitting right there & that convo is why I pulled out my iPad. It was about a college football game my dad wants to attend but the cheapest seats he could find were for $300 & parking would cost $150. John is supposed to find out if Dallas Cowboys season tickets would work for that & if so he is supposed to try to see if any of his friends/co-workers that have season tickets would be willing to get my dad their seat. blah blah blah stuff. & yea I'm used to it.
Post a Comment