its been awhile since I've been on here & even longer since I've posted anything. & except for currently not having a job again, & not having $ to cover my Dec bills & once again stupidly procrastinating on my schoolwork & basically stop talking to people expect when I have to & basically cutting myself off from the world....actually never mind, I guess I'm not doing a lot better. Just been wearing my "mask" & even fooling myself I guess. Not sure exactly when or why I started all this again, but I will work on fixing it. It might take awhile for me to figure it all back out again though. Of course it's been so long since I've posted or been on my blog that I don't even know if anyone will actually even see this new post. But I never did write/type any of this for other people, I always just did it for me.
~ Nina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment