So life is going pretty good for me right now, despite the stress & issues. I have a job, I'm working on a college degree, I have my family (the ones I like & I try to ignore the ones I don't), I have my friends (you know the family you actually get to choose yourself), & I have my health. I'm beginning to actually like myself again (I say again though I can't remember a time when I did) which means I'm beginning to actually take care of myself without someone having to urge me or bribe me to do so (for example washing my hair, brushing my teeth, etc) which just leads to me liking myself more when I look in the mirror. & that leads to me eating healthy & using the tools that I've been given to become healthier (by trying to get down to a healthy weight) which leads to my starting to enjoy shopping especially since I'm a smaller size & can actually fit into clothes that I've always thought was cute, but couldn't wear before cause they wouldn't fit. Shockingly enough I'm even starting to actually wear make-up & washing my face to help clear up & prevent more break-outs. I really am enjoying myself.
Oh & tomorrow I'm going with a friend to Hurricane Harbor. It's this huge water park not to far away from where I live, but for some reason my family has never been even though I've always wanted to go. I love the water, but I never go to pools by myself because I'm not the most outgoing person in the world & I'm very self-conscious & I don't like feeling like the outsider. Actually I don't like going anywhere by myself for those reasons, but I am working on it. Starting with the easiest which is going to the movies I want to see even if it means going by myself. It's the easiest because during a movie the lights are out so no one can really see anything but the movie playing & the people next to you. Well anyways I need to go & finish making sure I'm ready for my lil trip tomorrow.
Laters,
~Nina
Monday, June 27, 2011
Good & Getting Better
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Jealous! I love water parks..but for um.. similar, yet totally different reasons, I hate going swimming in public. :(
OMG! STUPID MFing thingamabob deleted my comment just as I was sending it. Then it told me "can't send an empty field" ghsaasddfg!
"Jealous! I love going to water parks. But for um, similar, yet totally different reasons, I don't like going swimming in public. :("
Oh, and have fun!
Post a Comment