Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Breathe

So I'm sitting here reading yet another book while my iPod plays in the background, when I suddenly realize what song is playing. It is called Breathe by Superchick. Now I don't know how others see this song, but to me it is a reminder that no matter what happens just keep breathing and eventually it will pass. This song has helped me through a lot with this reminder & I just put it on repeat because I could once again use the reminder. I'm struggling with a couple different things right now (both personally & professionally, but mainly personally). No I'm actually not going to list what those struggles are, at least not right here & now, & maybe never. But like the song says I'm going to "keep breathing...." cause "each breath breathed means we're alive and life means that we can find the reasons to keep on getting by and if reasons we can't find we'll make up some to get by till breath by breath we leave this behind.". "ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BREATHE"

~ Nina

No comments: