So I basically went through & read most of my previous posts in this blog (there was 1 I couldn't really bring myself to reread when I was doing this) & in doing so I read all the comments as well.
Anyways I learned 2 things during this process. 1 being I have really actually grown up a lot from the time I started this blog. Your probably thinking I should have already known this, but the process was so slow moving that I didn't realize it at the time. & this gives me hope cause I know I'm still growing & working on myself.
The second thing being that in just about every post they commented on my friends (who I like to call family) basically said the same thing, that they are here for me if ever I need to talk. I also realized that I don't think I ever really took them up on that offer. So I'd like to add that with me actually working on stepping out of my shell more & taking risks by putting myself out there in positions where people might actually be able to hurt me, I'll probably be taking y'all up on that offer.
~Nina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Yes, you have grown up much in the many years I've known you. And I've known you since you were still jail bait. Sooo, that being said, I am very proud of you.
And yes, still here for you to talk to.
Always here for you. I can tell you've grown some but I think we all have.
Post a Comment