Thursday, October 7, 2010

Yes I Am Obsessed *nods*

Ok so I've been driving a new, certified pre-owned, vehicle for a coupe days now (first day of driving it was Monday 10/4/10 ) & I absolutely LOVE it!!!! It is a 2009 Toyota Corolla & it is silver. Yea I know it is not a Volvo but not only do we not have any car dealers that sell Volvos in my area I wouldn't have been able to afford one & I really needed a new car. Old Blue was well old & it was time to say good-bye. Anyways it is the same color as Edward's car if not the same type. & for those that don't get the reference it is a Twilight thang. Which brings me to my second point of my obsession....I just pre-ordered Twilight Saga: Eclipse on Itunes for my Ipod touch even though the movie isn't actually released until Dec 4, 2010. I'm gonna wait until a closer date to pre-order the actual DVD copy because by then all the versions that are gonna come out should be available for pre-order & hopefully I will then be able to pick the one I want the most & order it.

Now I need to go finish doing something with all the requests I have on FB & then go to bed cause I got be at work early tomorrow morning & after work I gots to take my new car back to the dealership cause the tire pressure is low in one of the tires & part of the deal thing I made with them is they take care of my tires for free at least until my extended warranty runs out.

2 comments:

Xinaed said...

Obsessions'll kill ya ;) :P

Nina said...

Well then it'll be a happy death. :P ;D