Monday, July 19, 2010

Is It Sad.....

That someone commenting on my FB page that I am beautiful can make me feel soooo good & soooo happy?

That this is the only person, outside of blood relations who are slightly obligated & biased (& even then it mainly only my parents), that I have any memory of calling me beautiful in my 21 years?

Well if your answer is yes, well I don't give a crap & I don't want to hear what you have to say. Because I am really happy right now. As I stated before this is the first person who actually knows me(through work), who isn't related to me, who isn't trying to use me for something, who I can actually remember telling me I beautiful.

Fact: All through out high school, every year without fail during the band awards ceremony thingy I would get voted "most in need of help from the fab five" by my fellow band members.

Fact: All through out my whole life I've been teased & picked out & called very ugly names & left out & picked last.

Fact: I'm 21 years old & have never even been asked out on a date.

Because of all of those facts this fact is true.

Fact: Someone who knows me, who isn't related to me, who doesn't expect or want anything from me, telling me I'm beautiful makes me extremely happy & giddy.


~Nina


P.S. Which is a good thing after the weekend I had.

No comments: